1. Students must bring home work diary every day.
2. They must bring appropriate tifn and water bottle, having their names etc. labelled on them.
3. Name, class, section and medium must invariably be written on the bag, books, copies and other belongings.
4. Students must be regular and punctual in attending the school and complete their assignment daily.
5. Every student is required to have an identity card containing his / her particulars.
6. No student will be permitted to go home early, before the home time unless there is a medical emergency.
7. Students will be solely responsible for safe custody of their books and belongings, and the school authorities will not be responsible for any loss.
8. Students returning to school after suffering from infectious diseases must produce medical certificate from a registered qualified doctor.
9. Students must attend the school daily with text books and note books according to the timetable.
10. Students must put on neat and clean prescribed dress, properly ironed and polished shoes and look smart. Nails must be regularly clipped. Boys must have crew-cut hair and girls must put on two pony tails/pleats as per the length of the hair.
11. They must use dust-bins and keep the class rooms and premises tidy and clean.
12. They must not write on the walls and spoil the furniture by scratching or carving.
13. Cellphone or other electronic gadgets are not allowed.
14. Students must not loiter recklessly and are prohibited to visit the staff-room without permission.
15. Presenting gifts to the teachers and inviting them to functions is not permissible.
16. Individual problems will be sympathetically considered but collective complaints cannot be entertained.
17. Guardians or relatives are strictly prohibited to interview the teachers or their wards within the school premises or in the class without the permission of the Principal.
18. As per the CBSE Rules no student shall be eligible to take the Board Examination unless he/she has completed
75% of attendance counted from the opening of class IX / X / XI / XII upto the first of the month preceding the month in which that Examination commence in the subject of "Internal Assessment”, Guardians and Parents of the student of Class X/XII are to note this rule for their compliance.
19. CBSE has restored X board from the Academic Session 2017-18 to all students of X will appear for board examination henceforth.
20. Promotions are granted on the basis of satisfactory performance during the whole session.
21. Late arrivals, absence without leave, negligence in doing class and home work, paying no attention to studies in the class are seriously viewed as these are tantamount to misconduct and dereliction of duty. Strict action will be taken against the habitual defaulters. Late comers or absentees will not be allowed to enter the class without the permission of the Principal.
22. General Assembly is an integral part of the school day when all prayer to God and listen to the important announcements. Every student must attend the Assembly all time.
23. Class work and home work is given every day. Guardians are requested to ensure that the work is completed in time. They must sign the home-work diary each day invariably.
24. Academic year is divided in two terms. There will be unit tests between the two terms.
25. The terminal examination date sheet shall be made known well before time.
26. Examination shall not be preponed or postponed for individual students. Examinations missed will not be conducted again on any account.
27. No leave other than the medical leave is sanctioned during the tests. Application for medical leave should be duly supported by a medical certificate from a registered M.B.B.S. doctor.
28. Medical certificate should be submitted well in time to make appropriate entries in the schoolrecord.
29. Any other leave availed will not be taken into consideration in determining the promotion.
The following practices are Not Allowed for all students:
• Wearing coloured/fanciful contact lenses or outlandish/tinted spectacles.
• Wearing sandals or flip-flops unless on medical grounds. In such cases, students must produce a medical certi cate or produce a letter endorsed by parents/guardians.
• Wearing all forms of jewellery and accessories, e.g. caps, piercing studs/ear sticks (for boys), rings, chains, pendants.
• Wearing cosmetics.
. Bringing Mobile in school
WITHDRAWAL, LONG ABSENCE, RE-ADMISSION
1. One month's notice of withdrawal must be given in writing.
2. School dues are to be paid in full.
3. "No dues certicate" must be obtained from the school office before a T.C. is issued.
4. In case of a student who has attended school at the commencement of the session, or thereafter, Transfer Certi
cate shall be issued to him/her only on payment of six month's fee. Also, if a student withdraws his/her name in the